Compare ADP vs Stryker BETASee how working at ADP vs. Stryker compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at ADP vs. Stryker. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Stryker scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at ADP.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Stryker.
- ADP had 72 more reviews than Stryker that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I have been working at ADP full-time for more than 3 years
Extremely busy all the time, you have to TRY to get fired. Pay isn’t bad for type of work.
It’s an 8 hour a day phone job. You are often left picking up the slack for other low performers.