Compare ADT Security Services vs Universal Protection Service BETASee how working at ADT Security Services vs. Universal Protection Service compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at ADT Security Services vs. Universal Protection Service. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- ADT Security Services scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Good benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at ADT Security Services.
- "Uniforms" was the most mentioned Pro at Universal Protection Service.
- "Install" was the most mentioned Con at ADT Security Services.
- "Low pay" was the most mentioned Con at Universal Protection Service.
I have been working at ADT Security Services full-time for more than a year
Get paid for your hard work. When you need flexibility, schedule your personal appointments into your calendar. Grow your business with customer's referrals. Receive company leads. Manage your own... schedule. No micromanagement. Create your own routine. Income potential grows every year. I personally have a great boss/ mentor.
No base salary to fall on when sales get light. Expensive to buy benefits. If you get a poor manager, job can be stressful (I'm good) Not enough marketing material.
Advice to Management
Give techs more time off so we can have a more content atmosphere in the field. Have more mandatory teaching/ refreshers for product knowledge for sales. Give sales associates better tools and... personalized templates to improve social media interactions and promotions that will help grow an individuals business. Also we need more leave behind info. Every branch should have a marketing/ media assistant.
I have been working at Universal Protection Service
Working for Commercial Buildings as supervisor and monitoring surveillance cameras in security rooms for residential Buildings
always ready and focus for suspicious activity, attending visitors and clients in finding their destination
Advice to Management