Compare AECOM vs Langan Engineering and Environmental Services BETASee how working at AECOM vs. Langan Engineering and Environmental Services compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at AECOM vs. Langan Engineering and Environmental Services. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Langan Engineering and Environmental Services scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- AECOM had 266 more reviews than Langan Engineering and Environmental Services that mentioned "Work environment" as a Pro.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at AECOM.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Langan Engineering and Environmental Services.
I have been working at AECOM full-time for more than 3 years
Gives incremental salary increases each year. Company also is involved with a lot of projects. Feels very stable. No problems from transitioning to WFH, while encouraging people to come to the office.... Always has alternatives.
Difficult to mingle with other coworkers (I’d say due to COVID-19). Limited parking privileges is a problem, but I guess that goes for anyone who works in the Downtown area.
Advice to Management
Great management. Encourages open communication.
I have been working at Langan Engineering and Environmental Services full-time for less than a year
Nice place to work in area
lack of room for upward mobility