Compare AIG vs Goldman Sachs BETASee how working at AIG vs. Goldman Sachs compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at AIG vs. Goldman Sachs. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- AIG scored higher in 2 areas: Work-life balance and CEO Approval.
- Goldman Sachs scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Good benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at AIG.
- "Smart people" was the most mentioned Pro at Goldman Sachs.
- "Senior management" was the most mentioned Con at AIG.
- "Working hours" was the most mentioned Con at Goldman Sachs.
I have been working at AIG full-time
A company with complete authoritative power to do your job and provide result. Basically a results driven company... If you can do your job and get the required results you are in full control of... your boat!
International clients means different time zones... So, work at your own time but basically anytime is work (Depending on season and clients)