Compare AIG vs RLI BETASee how working at AIG vs. RLI compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at AIG vs. RLI. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- RLI scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Good benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at AIG.
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at RLI.
- "Senior management" was the most mentioned Con at AIG.
- "Home office" was the most mentioned Con at RLI.
I have been working at RLI for less than a year
From the start, the people at RLI have been extremely helpful in making this internship easy to get accustomed to. Anytime I had a question, I was encouraged to ask it. It's a very relaxed work... environment where everyone knows one another. It's a well paid internship and looks great to future employers. They are also very flexible with hours, which as a student is very important.
There honestly aren't any cons except working when the office was almost empty, but that was because of Covid-19 and isn't a reflection of RLI's internship specifically.