Compare ALDI vs DICK'S Sporting Goods BETASee how working at ALDI vs. DICK'S Sporting Goods compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at ALDI vs. DICK'S Sporting Goods. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- ALDI scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
- DICK'S Sporting Goods scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Good pay" was the most mentioned Pro at ALDI.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at DICK'S Sporting Goods.
- ALDI had 205 more reviews than DICK'S Sporting Goods that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I worked at ALDI full-time
Good pay, opportunity for over time and to move up positions. Everyone you work with has the same duties and job. Everyone is a cashier, a stocker, a puller, early morning truck load thrower, and... cleaner at end of night shifts.
Very physical job. You must be physically in some what decent shape to be able to work at Aldi. Stocking in the freezer isn't much fun. Since everyone you work with has the same job title and is... required to do everything you shifts are never really the same days or time.
Advice to Management