Compare AMD vs Cisco Systems BETASee how working at AMD vs. Cisco Systems compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at AMD vs. Cisco Systems. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- AMD scored higher in 4 areas: Career Opportunities, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Cisco Systems scored higher in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance and Culture & Values.
- Both tied in 1 area: Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at AMD.
- "Flexible work" was the most mentioned Pro at Cisco Systems.
- Cisco Systems had 503 more reviews than AMD that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I have been working at Cisco Systems full-time for more than a year
- Great Company Culture - Supportive work environment - Gives you a lot of responsibility and chances to make impact - Start Up culture
- With start up culture it means that we are constantly changing (lots of org shifts, lay offs, ect.) - Teams do not always operate in the MOST effective manner and using duplicate... tools/processes - Middle management + hiring managers still have a long way to go in terms of cross- culture competence and D&I value (But there are A LOT of progressive people and leaders here who get it)