Compare APCO Worldwide vs MSL BETASee how working at APCO Worldwide vs. MSL compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at APCO Worldwide vs. MSL. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- APCO Worldwide scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- MSL scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
- Both tied in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- APCO Worldwide had 6 more reviews than MSL that mentioned "Work environment" as a Pro.
- MSL had 9 more reviews than APCO Worldwide that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I have been working at MSL full-time for more than a year
- unlimited PTO and amazing benefits - pays slightly above industry standard - strong client roster - positive and progressive corporate culture - for the most part, teams respect the 9-6 business... hours, however there are frequent 10-11 hour working days depending on client needs and staffing - considering the agency lifestyle, I would say MSL has a decent work-life balance. Just make sure you're cut out for the fast-paced style and are ok with some long hours. - CEO is very transparent, cares about her employees - very steady promotion / raise cycle - business consistently performs well, leaving room for job security and steady growth opportunities
- For context, most of the "cons" for MSL are dependent on your team / client; MSL as a company is truly one of the best. - teams are often understaffed and/or have extremely heavy workloads -... requests for additional support take so much time that it often doesn't end up being helpful when the workload is too much - you will often be performing or expected to perform at the level above what your title is, and will often be wearing many hats / doing the workload of multiple people
Advice to Management
Help teams who are struggling with staffing to avoid burnout and increased turnover