Compare APEX Global Brands vs Cherokee Nation Businesses BETASee how working at APEX Global Brands vs. Cherokee Nation Businesses compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at APEX Global Brands vs. Cherokee Nation Businesses. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- APEX Global Brands scored higher in 3 areas: Career Opportunities, Work-life balance and Positive Business Outlook.
- Cherokee Nation Businesses scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 1 area: Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Good benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Cherokee Nation Businesses.
- "Cherokee" was the most mentioned Con at Cherokee Nation Businesses.
I have been working at APEX Global Brands full-time for more than 5 years
Agile Company that expands what a licensing company can be. Great work-life balance.
Smaller size limits the pace of advancements in certain positions.
I have been working at Cherokee Nation Businesses for more than a year
Great people, good opportunities and excellent compensation. Great environment overall and they have been very flexible in dealing with the COVID-19 pandemic. They established work from home for... many functions early, and have kept them in place, which shows commendable concern for employees and contractors. Growing fast.
Fast growing business has a few growing pains, but leadership adapts quickly. Being in a growing company means you are always trying to stay ahead of the curve and hoping just to keep up.
Advice to Management
Keep aggressively hunting more business and your great teams would always welcome more resources!