Compare AT&T vs Aerotek BETASee how working at AT&T vs. Aerotek compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at AT&T vs. Aerotek. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- AT&T scored higher in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance and % Recommend to a friend.
- Aerotek scored higher in 5 areas: Career Opportunities, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at AT&T.
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at Aerotek.
- AT&T had 860 more reviews than Aerotek that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I have been working at AT&T full-time
the trainers have been awesome. They take pride in their roles and truly care if we "learn" ... I like the feel of knowing my success in fact reflects their success.
I haven't found any yet (I'm hoping it stays that way)
Advice to Management
stay involved and keep making the new hires feel welcomed Way To Go !!!!
I have been working at Aerotek for less than a year
Training takes a couple of days to less than 2 weeks. You will be assigned a mentor and they will have you learn the material.
There will be a ton to learn regards to being able to find and locate a document. The pay for this position is reasonable for a contract but I'm only hoping they increase it from $16.07 to $18.00 or... so to be worth all the research you are required to do. I'm also doing remote work. Although they give you a checklist of what equipment to bring home, they expect you to know how to disassemble everything to be put into a box & set it up at home.