Compare AT&T vs Amazon BETASee how working at AT&T vs. Amazon compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at AT&T vs. Amazon. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- AT&T scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
- Amazon scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- AT&T had 149 more reviews than Amazon that mentioned "Great benefits" as a Pro.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at AT&T.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Amazon.
I have been working at Amazon full-time
Decent starting wage at $19 an hour. $21 if you work weekends. The work is easy at the air hub. (Hebron, KY) Take boxs, stack them up . Simple, easy money. Two 30 minute breaks. L1 associates are... friendly. Management is friendly. Building it state of the art and fairly clean. Bathrooms are always clean. Forget your lunch, no worries. They have different chips, different candy, ice cream treats, drinks and food in refrigerators to microwave.
The building is big, it's a long walk to anywhere.
Advice to Management
Promote from within.