Compare AT&T vs Ashley Furniture Homestore BETASee how working at AT&T vs. Ashley Furniture Homestore compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at AT&T vs. Ashley Furniture Homestore. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- AT&T scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at AT&T.
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at Ashley Furniture Homestore.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at AT&T.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Ashley Furniture Homestore.
I worked at AT&T full-time for less than a year
Competitive pay, right outside of Seattle, and great program
Not very cutting edge work, feel like I got lost in the vastness of the slow moving company
Advice to Management
Invest more in tech
I worked at Ashley Furniture Homestore full-time for more than a year
You determine what you make. The commission structure is very good. If you're persistent, quick-witted, and hungry, you'll be able to do well for yourself by generated leads or scheduling... appointments.
The hours are long. During the week, there will be days where no guests will come in for hours. There is a lot of "downtime" in this position. If you are not driven, this will not work to your... benefit. You are dealing with the public. For those without thick skin and a certain level of maturity, this job will be stressful.