Compare AT&T vs Asurion BETASee how working at AT&T vs. Asurion compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at AT&T vs. Asurion. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Asurion scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- AT&T had 1,718 more reviews than Asurion that mentioned "Good pay" as a Pro.
- AT&T had 1,316 more reviews than Asurion that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
- AT&T had 741 more reviews than Asurion that mentioned "Upper management" as a Con.
I have been working at AT&T full-time for more than 10 years
Great work life balance & excellent benefits.
Need a degree to grow past level 2
Advice to Management
Work in your degree if you don’t have one in order to continue to grow within any organization.