Compare AT&T vs BT BETASee how working at AT&T vs. BT compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at AT&T vs. BT. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- AT&T scored higher in 4 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- BT scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values and CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- "Good pay" was the most mentioned Pro at AT&T.
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at BT.
- AT&T had 1,541 more reviews than BT that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I have been working at AT&T part-time for more than a year
I recommend this job to anyone that is self-motivated to make as much money as they want. The commission structure is superior to other competitors and the pay alone opened up opportunities for me to... invest and get ahead in my future. A high-paying career that does not require any degree!
Be prepared to deal with customer escalations and having to repeat information to customers that you previously worked with who may have gotten their first bill and raised a few eyebrows. This is a... fast-paced working environment and if every sales interaction matters. There are sales goals every month. and if you are someone that likes to slack off this job is not for you.
Advice to Management
They will only micromanage you if your sales numbers show that you NEED micromanaging. If you do well at your job and they know they don't have to worry about you meeting your numbers, it will be a... great relationship.