Compare AT&T vs Bank of America BETASee how working at AT&T vs. Bank of America compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at AT&T vs. Bank of America. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Bank of America scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- Bank of America had 647 more reviews than AT&T that mentioned "Great benefits" as a Pro.
- AT&T had 788 more reviews than Bank of America that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
- AT&T had 286 more reviews than Bank of America that mentioned "Upper management" as a Con.
I have been working at Bank of America full-time for more than 3 years
PSMs have job security, work weekdays and one/two weekends a year. You work on your own and are encouraged to make your own decisions.
PSMs have a lot of responsibility and have to be available or have a proxy when off during business hours.
Advice to Management