Compare AT&T vs DialAmerica BETASee how working at AT&T vs. DialAmerica compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at AT&T vs. DialAmerica. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- AT&T scored higher in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities and Compensation & Benefits.
- DialAmerica scored higher in 5 areas: Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at AT&T.
- "Flexible schedule" was the most mentioned Pro at DialAmerica.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at AT&T.
- "Call center" was the most mentioned Con at DialAmerica.
I have been working at DialAmerica part-time for less than a year
Management,environment,family feel,and flexible schedules. It makes working and going to school possible.
The rejection of customers. This is my first sales job.
Advice to Management
I work in the Siriusxm department and I love it. No real advice other than keep it up. My supervisor is like nothing I have experienced before. She makes me feel like I really do matter and that I... can make a difference. I am not sure what the training process is for management but from what I can see you're doing a pretty good job with the managers.