Compare AT&T vs Grainger BETASee how working at AT&T vs. Grainger compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at AT&T vs. Grainger. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- AT&T scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
- Grainger scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- AT&T had 1,870 more reviews than Grainger that mentioned "Great benefits" as a Pro.
- AT&T had 1,315 more reviews than Grainger that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
- AT&T had 712 more reviews than Grainger that mentioned "Upper management" as a Con.
I worked at Grainger full-time
Work/Life Balance, Insurance(Health insurance options are very affordable and multiple companies to choose from), People(customers and coworkers alike)
Not always get at communication between all different departments.