Compare AT&T vs Havertys BETASee how working at AT&T vs. Havertys compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at AT&T vs. Havertys. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- AT&T scored higher in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits and Work-life balance.
- Havertys scored higher in 5 areas: Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at AT&T.
- "Great company" was the most mentioned Pro at Havertys.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at AT&T.
- "Sales people" was the most mentioned Con at Havertys.
I worked at Havertys full-time for more than a year
You can make a lot of money here if you apply yourself and are a people person.
It’s retail. Ours are long and sometimes is boring and other times you’re absolutely slammed
Advice to Management
I know this is what would be termed as pressure by the company, but each store needs a dedicated “closer” that talks to each Customer briefly before they leave. Nothing drastic or hard closing;... just a soft T.O. The right person in this role, in each store, could possibly increase sales by 30 to 40%