Compare AT&T vs IRS BETASee how working at AT&T vs. IRS compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at AT&T vs. IRS. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- AT&T scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
- IRS scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- AT&T had 1,849 more reviews than IRS that mentioned "Great benefits" as a Pro.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at AT&T.
- "Taxpayers" was the most mentioned Con at IRS.
I worked at AT&T full-time
Dedicated, hardworking, Energetic and highly focused driver. Customer service oriented. Possess strong communication, attitude, and interpersonal skills. Good team player and effectively coordinate... with all groups and Individuals of various level.
Self-motivated, assertive, professional, organized and performs well in complex environment.