Compare AT&T vs Microsoft BETASee how working at AT&T vs. Microsoft compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at AT&T vs. Microsoft. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Microsoft scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- AT&T had 263 more reviews than Microsoft that mentioned "Great benefits" as a Pro.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at AT&T.
- "Review system" was the most mentioned Con at Microsoft.
I worked at AT&T full-time
Dedicated, hardworking, Energetic and highly focused driver. Customer service oriented. Possess strong communication, attitude, and interpersonal skills. Good team player and effectively coordinate... with all groups and Individuals of various level.
Self-motivated, assertive, professional, organized and performs well in complex environment.
I have been working at Microsoft full-time
- Positive team culture in my several different teams. - Lots of internal opportunities, experts, and resources. - No longer the Microsoft of the bad old days.
- Can sometimes be too Redmond-centric.