Compare AT&T vs Starbucks BETASee how working at AT&T vs. Starbucks compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at AT&T vs. Starbucks. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- AT&T scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
- Starbucks scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- Starbucks had 1,481 more reviews than AT&T that mentioned "Great benefits" as a Pro.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at AT&T.
- "Fast paced" was the most mentioned Con at Starbucks.
I worked at AT&T for less than a year
Loved the positive energy surrounding the team, lots of opportunities that are clearly laid out for your future at the company.
Can be a bit too bureaucratic and you might become a cog
Advice to Management
Make sure to diversify your employees' tasks so they can feel like they're always growing and taking on new challenges