Compare AT&T vs Trinity Industries BETASee how working at AT&T vs. Trinity Industries compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at AT&T vs. Trinity Industries. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- AT&T scored higher in 6 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Trinity Industries scored higher in 2 areas: Work-life balance and CEO Approval.
- Both tied in 1 area: Overall Rating.
What Employees Say
- AT&T had 1,943 more reviews than Trinity Industries that mentioned "Great benefits" as a Pro.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at AT&T.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Trinity Industries.
I worked at AT&T full-time
Dedicated, hardworking, Energetic and highly focused driver. Customer service oriented. Possess strong communication, attitude, and interpersonal skills. Good team player and effectively coordinate... with all groups and Individuals of various level.
Self-motivated, assertive, professional, organized and performs well in complex environment.