Compare AT&T vs UPS BETASee how working at AT&T vs. UPS compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at AT&T vs. UPS. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- AT&T scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and Culture & Values.
- UPS scored higher in 4 areas: Career Opportunities, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance and Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- AT&T had 606 more reviews than UPS that mentioned "Great benefits" as a Pro.
- AT&T had 753 more reviews than UPS that mentioned "Good pay" as a Pro.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at AT&T.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at UPS.
I have been working at AT&T full-time for more than 3 years
Great benefits and great pay
Very stressed to meet quota. Management allows flaws in the system to hit their goals, when something happens they look the other way. Declining culture of what att used to be. To much company debt... load that is felt at the front line