Compare AT&T vs Xerox BETASee how working at AT&T vs. Xerox compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at AT&T vs. Xerox. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- AT&T scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Xerox scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Good pay" was the most mentioned Pro at AT&T.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Xerox.
- AT&T had 657 more reviews than Xerox that mentioned "Upper management" as a Con.
I have been working at Xerox full-time for more than a year
-Extremely valuable training program -Market leaders and branding strength -Great incentives -Great Benefits on top of pay
-Normal corporate politics -Competitive marketplace (also can be a positive thing)