Compare ATL Events Group vs J.W. Business Acquisitions BETASee how working at ATL Events Group vs. J.W. Business Acquisitions compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at ATL Events Group vs. J.W. Business Acquisitions. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- ATL Events Group scored higher in 5 areas: Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- J.W. Business Acquisitions scored higher in 2 areas: Overall Rating and Work-life balance.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- "Atl events group" was the most mentioned Pro at ATL Events Group.
- "Learn a lot" was the most mentioned Pro at J.W. Business Acquisitions.
- "Minimum wage" was the most mentioned Con at ATL Events Group.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at J.W. Business Acquisitions.
I worked at ATL Events Group
They told me that I was going to learn a TON but what I didn't expect was for a company to help me more clearly define my goals personal and professional. I feel so grateful to not only gain some... really valuable professional experience but also to have found great personal relationships and lifelong mentorships. They encourage asking a lot of questions so I started making daily lists of things to ask but there were definitely times I ran out of questions!
You really do have to be open minded, gotta be goal oriented, and willing to push yourself. I've worked for companies where you ask for feedback and they don't really give you much but here feedback... is a regular part of the routine (both shout outs and areas for improvement) so if someone isn't looking to get better or seeking mentorship I could see how they could view this as not the right fit/not have as great of experience as me
Advice to Management
Loved the development checklists. Thanks for all the feeedback I feel like I've grown so much. Also, loved all of the team nights