Compare AbbVie vs Kraft Heinz Company BETASee how working at AbbVie vs. Kraft Heinz Company compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at AbbVie vs. Kraft Heinz Company. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- AbbVie scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at AbbVie.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Kraft Heinz Company.
- Kraft Heinz Company had 127 more reviews than AbbVie that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I have been working at AbbVie full-time for more than a year
I worked at 3 other companies prior to getting a job here, and even after a year of working here I continue to be impressed. Since this is a huge company, everything will vary from team to team... obviously, but I feel extremely valued here and like my personal time is respected. I feel like the managers really care about me as a person rather than just someone that can provide results, and that makes a huge difference in how I view my work overall. On top of it, the company is really good at listening to you when you voice any concerns and innovative ideas rather than shutting it down. They'll let you try for new things even if said new things lead to a dead end. This makes me really appreciate where I work.
Pay is less than it would be at other companies. Abbvie definitely makes up for this in all other areas, but the pay is hard not to notice when I talk to my friends that are in the same field at... other places.
Advice to Management
Keep listening to your employees like you are and respecting them. This is how you keep having the best talent