Compare Accenture vs Amazon BETASee how working at Accenture vs. Amazon compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Accenture vs. Amazon. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Accenture scored higher in 3 areas: Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Amazon scored higher in 3 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance and Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- "Good work culture" was the most mentioned Pro at Accenture.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Amazon.
- "Long working hours" was the most mentioned Con at Accenture.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Amazon.
I have been working at Accenture full-time for more than 5 years
1. Work life balance 2. Employee skill upgrades opportunities and chances to groom yourselves 3. Good appraisal and monitory benefits 4. Strong HR policies 5. Best place to work for female... employees 6. In recent times, Accenture is taking a lot of care about the mental health of employees. They have tied with up various NGOs
No cons as of yet.
I have been working at Amazon part-time
Great place to work: ... Good for those who like building things: ... Workplace is lackluster: ... Good company for those who are hard-working Gives you great opportunity to learn An innovative... company that is perfect for geeks
Your offer comes with a lot of stock You don't get the kind of lavish perks you see at other tech companies like The hours can be excruciating, with little work-life balance. Many Amazon... engineers have to take turns with "pager duty."