Compare Accenture vs CGI BETASee how working at Accenture vs. CGI compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Accenture vs. CGI. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Accenture scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- CGI scored higher in 2 areas: Work-life balance and CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- "Good work culture" was the most mentioned Pro at Accenture.
- "Work from home" was the most mentioned Pro at CGI.
- "Long working hours" was the most mentioned Con at Accenture.
- "Career growth" was the most mentioned Con at CGI.
I have been working at Accenture full-time for more than 5 years
1. Work life balance 2. Employee skill upgrades opportunities and chances to groom yourselves 3. Good appraisal and monitory benefits 4. Strong HR policies 5. Best place to work for female... employees 6. In recent times, Accenture is taking a lot of care about the mental health of employees. They have tied with up various NGOs
No cons as of yet.
I have been working at CGI full-time
global, international, interesting assignments, lots of development opportunities
corporate, slower decision-making, lots of involved parties
Advice to Management
streamline decision making, integrate internal tools and systems