Compare Accenture vs Capco BETASee how working at Accenture vs. Capco compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Accenture vs. Capco. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Capco scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 3 areas: Career Opportunities, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Good work culture" was the most mentioned Pro at Accenture.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Capco.
- "Long working hours" was the most mentioned Con at Accenture.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Capco.
I have been working at Accenture full-time for more than 5 years
1. Work life balance 2. Employee skill upgrades opportunities and chances to groom yourselves 3. Good appraisal and monitory benefits 4. Strong HR policies 5. Best place to work for female... employees 6. In recent times, Accenture is taking a lot of care about the mental health of employees. They have tied with up various NGOs
No cons as of yet.
I have been working at Capco full-time for more than 3 years
Excellent work community. Excellent benefits. Work-life balance.
Capco is a client facing management consultancy so be ready to perform at all times. Senior consultant level and above can be on multiple projects over a course of a year. Smaller pay jumps for... promotion than what you would get negotiating a salary at time of hire. Company needs to focus on pay retention and not pay to hire.
Advice to Management
Continue to grow the company and our share of the market. Continue to focus on the consultants in the field who got us to where we are today.