Compare Accenture vs Genpact BETASee how working at Accenture vs. Genpact compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Accenture vs. Genpact. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Accenture scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Genpact scored higher in 2 areas: Work-life balance and CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- "Good work culture" was the most mentioned Pro at Accenture.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Genpact.
- "Long working hours" was the most mentioned Con at Accenture.
- "Low salary" was the most mentioned Con at Genpact.
I have been working at Accenture full-time for more than 5 years
1. Work life balance 2. Employee skill upgrades opportunities and chances to groom yourselves 3. Good appraisal and monitory benefits 4. Strong HR policies 5. Best place to work for female... employees 6. In recent times, Accenture is taking a lot of care about the mental health of employees. They have tied with up various NGOs
No cons as of yet.
I have been working at Genpact full-time
Genpact runs with ideas - a very entrepreneurial type company. You can be very creative here.
Genpact runs fast so you won't have things fully baked and you'll be encouraged to move quickly. Be prepared for speed.