Compare Accenture vs LTI BETASee how working at Accenture vs. LTI compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Accenture vs. LTI. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Accenture scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- LTI scored higher in 1 area: CEO Approval.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- Accenture had 3,173 more reviews than LTI that mentioned "Good work environment" as a Pro.
- "Long working hours" was the most mentioned Con at Accenture.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at LTI.
I have been working at Accenture full-time for more than 5 years
1. Work life balance 2. Employee skill upgrades opportunities and chances to groom yourselves 3. Good appraisal and monitory benefits 4. Strong HR policies 5. Best place to work for female... employees 6. In recent times, Accenture is taking a lot of care about the mental health of employees. They have tied with up various NGOs
No cons as of yet.