Compare Accenture vs PwC BETASee how working at Accenture vs. PwC compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Accenture vs. PwC. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Accenture scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- PwC scored higher in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- "Good work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Accenture.
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at PwC.
- PwC had 2,005 more reviews than Accenture that mentioned "Long working hours" as a Con.
I have been working at Accenture full-time for more than 5 years
Good people, strong culture, mostly competency and performance driven, Growth opportunities, opportunities to explore areas of interest
CRT, Quotas, long hours, up or out
Advice to Management
Focus on people and individuals over visual classifications