Compare Accenture vs Roland Berger BETASee how working at Accenture vs. Roland Berger compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Accenture vs. Roland Berger. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Accenture scored higher in 3 areas: Work-life balance, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Roland Berger scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management and CEO Approval.
- Both tied in 1 area: Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Good work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Accenture.
- "Steile lernkurve" was the most mentioned Pro at Roland Berger.
- Accenture had 2,212 more reviews than Roland Berger that mentioned "Long working hours" as a Con.
I have been working at Accenture full-time for more than 8 years
Proud to work at Accenture. Best company in the Tech Consulting space. Extremely employee friendly and one of the best pay masters.
New joiners can find it to be complex. Given the size of the firm, things can very complex sometimes. Have patience and in the end it is all for a good reason.