Compare Accruent vs Bazaarvoice BETASee how working at Accruent vs. Bazaarvoice compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Accruent vs. Bazaarvoice. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Accruent scored higher in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
- Bazaarvoice scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Open pto" was the most mentioned Pro at Accruent.
- "Work from home" was the most mentioned Pro at Bazaarvoice.
- "Austin" was the most mentioned Con at Accruent.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Bazaarvoice.
I worked at Bazaarvoice full-time for more than 5 years
-Amazing products and roadmap on top of being market leader. -Surrounded by a bunch of smart and ambitious people. -Great benefits +work life balance. -BV culture is honestly the best company culture... you’ll ever experience in your lifetime. -Sales is treated like an asset- they invest in your professional growth. -Enterprise Sales & CS Management = total bad@sses! -Cross-functional teams are set up to truly support sales and the larger company goals. BV has made several re-orgs over the years and all were with purpose to continually make them better for employees and clients. -Clients LOVE BV! Makes coming to work easier when you have good relationships to manage and grow. -Achievable sales quotas, they want you to win. -BV continuing to grow and making smart acquisitions to accelerate growth towards long term vision. Overall, I highly recommend doing everything you can to get in at this magical place. I spent 7 years at BV and consider it where I grew up professionally.
None. If they have a con, they work to fix it. This is what sets them apart from their competition.
Advice to Management
Keep up the fantastic work and stay humble. I love watching BV continue to kill it from a distance now that I’ve moved on.