Compare Ace Cash Express vs Pizza Hut BETASee how working at Ace Cash Express vs. Pizza Hut compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Ace Cash Express vs. Pizza Hut. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Ace Cash Express scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
- Pizza Hut scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work alone" was the most mentioned Pro at Ace Cash Express.
- "Flexible hours" was the most mentioned Pro at Pizza Hut.
- Pizza Hut had 171 more reviews than Ace Cash Express that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I worked at Pizza Hut part-time for less than a year
Rarely got called in when not scheduled. The pay was above the minimum. Environment was friendly.
Some team members would take their smoke breaks right outside the back door, with it being wide open, causing the kitchen area to smell like smoke.
Advice to Management
Require the back door to be closed when smoke breaks are being taken.