Compare Achievement First vs Explore Schools BETASee how working at Achievement First vs. Explore Schools compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Achievement First vs. Explore Schools. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Achievement First scored higher in 1 area: Senior Management.
- Explore Schools scored higher in 7 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Overall Rating.
What Employees Say
- "Professional development" was the most mentioned Pro at Achievement First.
- "Staff members" was the most mentioned Pro at Explore Schools.
- Achievement First had 72 more reviews than Explore Schools that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I have been working at Achievement First full-time for more than a year
Leadership is flexible and works well with teachers to accommodate what’s best for teachers and students. Great approach on managing student behavior as well family and student support is all time... high academically and socially
Long hours Work load but that is sorted out through effective converation
I have been working at Explore Schools full-time for more than 3 years
Straightforward pay scale Opportunities for Growth
Support and adult culture is dependent on specific school Curriculum can at times feel limited by state test needs