Compare Activision Blizzard vs Citation BETASee how working at Activision Blizzard vs. Citation compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Activision Blizzard vs. Citation. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Citation scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at Activision Blizzard.
- "Great place" was the most mentioned Pro at Citation.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Activision Blizzard.
- "Fast paced" was the most mentioned Con at Citation.
I have been working at Activision Blizzard for less than a year
- 40 hrs of sick pay off the bat. - Paid training. - Very PC. - Community involvement. - Moral Compass - Understanding
- Long hours - Lots of Multi tasking - You have to learn to use a lot of uncommon software that may take time to learn how to use and can be frustrating.
Advice to Management
Check on your testers more frequently. Especially your overnight employees. Especially the ones who started off eager to learn and please but have fizzled out. This job is very exhausting to those... with mental health issues.