Compare Adobe vs Cisco Systems BETASee how working at Adobe vs. Cisco Systems compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Adobe vs. Cisco Systems. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Adobe scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Adobe.
- "Flexible work hours" was the most mentioned Pro at Cisco Systems.
- Cisco Systems had 520 more reviews than Adobe that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
- Cisco Systems had 439 more reviews than Adobe that mentioned "Big company" as a Con.
I have been working at Cisco Systems full-time for more than 5 years
There are a lot of opportunities for you to learn the business of a tech company that covers a wide range of services in hardware to cloud
Constantly changing industry standards for the networking industry causes strategies to change quickly
Advice to Management
Hire for ability to learn and improve and you’re employees will be able to bring value to the business