Compare Adobe vs LinkedIn BETASee how working at Adobe vs. LinkedIn compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Adobe vs. LinkedIn. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Adobe scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Adobe.
- "Great culture" was the most mentioned Pro at LinkedIn.
- Adobe had 30 more reviews than LinkedIn that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I worked at Adobe
The internship is fully focused on research and making a academic publication. Flexible communication with mentor / manager about the topic.
The resource platform was not super comfortable to use.
I have been working at LinkedIn for more than 10 years
Friendly team members, clear communications, relaxed culture, no micromanagement.
The onboarding process, while not difficult, is extremely thorough and lengthy. As a result, they don't seem to give out many contracts.