Compare Adobe vs LinkedIn BETASee how working at Adobe vs. LinkedIn compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Adobe vs. LinkedIn. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Adobe scored higher in 5 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Adobe.
- "Great culture" was the most mentioned Pro at LinkedIn.
- Adobe had 33 more reviews than LinkedIn that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I worked at LinkedIn for less than a year
The company culture at LinkedIn is absolutely fantastic. It is a collaborative environment where everybody works together and supports each other. As a contractor, one often feels like a second-class... citizen- not so at LinkedIn! Everybody is treated with equal dignity and respect.
As a contractor, contracts can end on short-notice.