Compare Advantage Solutions vs Expivia Interaction Marketing Group BETASee how working at Advantage Solutions vs. Expivia Interaction Marketing Group compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Advantage Solutions vs. Expivia Interaction Marketing Group. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Expivia Interaction Marketing Group scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Flexible schedule" was the most mentioned Pro at Advantage Solutions.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Expivia Interaction Marketing Group.
- "Part time" was the most mentioned Con at Advantage Solutions.
- "Bad to say" was the most mentioned Con at Expivia Interaction Marketing Group.
I have been working at Advantage Solutions part-time for more than a year
Very simple. Pay is good.
When i first started it was hard to get in touch with anyone but they have now updated the website and its much easier now.
I have been working at Expivia Interaction Marketing Group full-time for more than a year
Great supervisors, work environment, hours, pay and programs!!
Yearly raises are not yet in place for reliable employees.
Advice to Management
If employees are consistently reliable and have been employed 1 year+ then an automatic $1 raise should be put in effect.