Compare Aerotek vs Niagara Bottling BETASee how working at Aerotek vs. Niagara Bottling compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Aerotek vs. Niagara Bottling. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Aerotek scored higher in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and Compensation & Benefits.
- Niagara Bottling scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance, Senior Management, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at Aerotek.
- "Fast paced" was the most mentioned Pro at Niagara Bottling.
- Aerotek had 499 more reviews than Niagara Bottling that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
- Aerotek had 396 more reviews than Niagara Bottling that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I worked at Aerotek for less than a year
They find the best jobs that suit your ability..and they pursue they highest pay possible..
I don't have any cons against this very competitive and fair company
Advice to Management
Not sure of management advancement
I have been working at Niagara Bottling full-time for less than a year
Some of the pros to working at Niagara are the people are great, the starting salary is competitive, the benefits are great, the work is fast paced and changing, and you get experience in all the... different departments. This program also sets you up to move into a higher position.
Some of the cons to this program is that the salary is non-negotiable, you can get stuck in one department, and it can be slightly disorganized.