Compare Aetna vs IBM BETASee how working at Aetna vs. IBM compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Aetna vs. IBM. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- IBM scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work from home" was the most mentioned Pro at Aetna.
- "Good work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at IBM.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Aetna.
- "Low salary" was the most mentioned Con at IBM.
I have been working at IBM full-time for less than a year
Work from home flexibility, work life balance, employee time valued. Company culture is warm and team members are welcoming.
IBM is a large company and as such has the usual issues.
Advice to Management
Keep up the great work!