Compare Aimco Apartment Homes vs Cortland BETASee how working at Aimco Apartment Homes vs. Cortland compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Aimco Apartment Homes vs. Cortland. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Cortland scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Team members" was the most mentioned Pro at Aimco Apartment Homes.
- "Great company" was the most mentioned Pro at Cortland.
- Aimco Apartment Homes had 1 more reviews than Cortland that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
- Aimco Apartment Homes had 7 more reviews than Cortland that mentioned "Upper management" as a Con.
I have been working at Aimco Apartment Homes full-time for more than 5 years
Aimco isn't a company for everyone. BUT if you are hardworking, love what you do and looking for growth, look no further. We integrate the latest technology into day to day operations. This allows... our staff to do what they do best and that is Serve our Residents. I am proud to say that in the midst of a pandemic while many people are without jobs or faced with uncertainty. Aimco never steered away from the commitment of giving merit increases on time and in full, in the middle of a Pandemic, for team members 2019 performance. I am proud to work for Aimco!
I have none at this time
I have been working at Cortland full-time for more than 5 years
Culture, Innovative, Leadership, Growth opportunities. Also being able to take what you learn on a day to day basis and being able to apply it to other facets of life.
There really aren't any in my opinion.
Advice to Management
I think we have amazing leadership. In the 5 almost 6 years I've worked for Cortland I have always had leaders who invested in me.