Compare Air New Zealand vs Bank of New Zealand BETASee how working at Air New Zealand vs. Bank of New Zealand compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Air New Zealand vs. Bank of New Zealand. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Air New Zealand scored higher in 1 area: CEO Approval.
- Bank of New Zealand scored higher in 5 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Senior Management and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Staff travel" was the most mentioned Pro at Air New Zealand.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Bank of New Zealand.
- "Shift work" was the most mentioned Con at Air New Zealand.
- "Bnz" was the most mentioned Con at Bank of New Zealand.
I worked at Air New Zealand full-time for more than a year
Innovative Treatment like a family member High Service Caliber Fun Unique culture
Limited professional growth outside NZ Flight benefits not generous
I worked at Bank of New Zealand full-time
The bank offers a few training and development opportunities and offers some variety and a sense of purpose in the work through community engagement programs.
Their is very little personal engagement with the employees. Instead a company culture is forced upon them in the hopes of opiating the lower tier employees to the menial nature of their job. There... is little attention paid to employee talent, skills or preferences.
Advice to Management
engage with the employees more, actually practice the principles of the culture