Compare Air New Zealand vs Vend BETASee how working at Air New Zealand vs. Vend compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Air New Zealand vs. Vend. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Air New Zealand scored higher in 2 areas: Overall Rating and Compensation & Benefits.
- Vend scored higher in 7 areas: Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Staff travel" was the most mentioned Pro at Air New Zealand.
- "Flexible hours" was the most mentioned Pro at Vend.
- "Shift work" was the most mentioned Con at Air New Zealand.
- "High school" was the most mentioned Con at Vend.
I worked at Air New Zealand full-time for more than a year
Innovative Treatment like a family member High Service Caliber Fun Unique culture
Limited professional growth outside NZ Flight benefits not generous
I have been working at Vend full-time for less than a year
This company has a legit chance of becoming the best in the world at what we do, which is super inspiring and makes you jump out of bed in the morning to get to work. The projects and opportunities... available to you are endless, and you can really rise within the company to whatever you're capable of.
The pace at Vend is super fast, so if you're not on the ball and on top of your game then you can get left behind. Also, you'll need to adapt well to change as the company is growing rapidly.
Advice to Management
You're doing a great job of communicating with everyone about the direction of the company, the challenge will be continuing this as the company continues to grow even bigger.