Compare Airbnb vs AirHelp BETASee how working at Airbnb vs. AirHelp compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Airbnb vs. AirHelp. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Airbnb scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Great culture" was the most mentioned Pro at Airbnb.
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at AirHelp.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Airbnb.
- "Decision making" was the most mentioned Con at AirHelp.
I worked at Airbnb full-time for more than 3 years
Great pay & outstanding office space before Covid-19 Layoffs
Culture of "Belonging" empowered ineffective people & ideas to gain more traction than they should have because speaking out against lackluster ideas could be seen as against company... culture/values
I have been working at AirHelp full-time for less than a year
(1) I have a chance to use all of my skills to make a difference for my team, and the customers. (2) Startup world is fast paced, different each day. (3) Truly international company, helps me learn... about the world and understand different culture
(1) Chaotic because it's a startup and globally distributed. (2) Phone calls with different countries take some time to get used to.
Advice to Management
Keep growing. Keep hiring amazing people. Thanks for giving us freedom to do our work.