Compare Airbnb vs Cantilever BETASee how working at Airbnb vs. Cantilever compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Airbnb vs. Cantilever. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Cantilever scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Great culture" was the most mentioned Pro at Airbnb.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Airbnb.
I worked at Airbnb full-time for more than 3 years
Great pay & outstanding office space before Covid-19 Layoffs
Culture of "Belonging" empowered ineffective people & ideas to gain more traction than they should have because speaking out against lackluster ideas could be seen as against company... culture/values
I have been working at Cantilever for more than a year
- A lot of flexibility for workers - They put a lot of trust in their team, which feels great - Ty and the rest of the executive staff are really friendly and approachable - They are willing to... teach and help you grow professionally - They have developed a great system for remote work. Speaking as someone who has worked remotely for ~7 years, Cantilever is the most organized and efficient company I've worked with.
- The amount of work can be a little inconsistent, but this may not be everyone's experience depending on their role