Compare Airbnb vs Core Digital Media BETASee how working at Airbnb vs. Core Digital Media compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Airbnb vs. Core Digital Media. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Airbnb scored higher in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
- Core Digital Media scored higher in 4 areas: Career Opportunities, Senior Management, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- "Great culture" was the most mentioned Pro at Airbnb.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Core Digital Media.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Airbnb.
- "Restrooms" was the most mentioned Con at Core Digital Media.
I worked at Airbnb full-time for more than 5 years
- Great Benefits - Creative, driven, and hard working colleagues - Global teams = diverse perspectives - Focused on growth mindset leadership - Great for beginning and mid career growth.
- Since it's global, it never "shuts off" - meetings can sometimes be early or late in the day - Extremely fast paced, decisions sometimes made w/o consults, or decision not made because too many... "cooks in the kitchen" - If you are outside of the SF offices, it can be sometimes hard to connect with other staff.
Advice to Management
Please continue to focus on diverse hiring, more women, LGBTQIA+, and POC in leadership roles (including the board and all the way up to E-Staff).
I have been working at Core Digital Media full-time for less than a year
Excellent work life balance with unlimited PTO, understanding colleagues, and we are even encouraged to take time off while working remote to rest and relax. Culture is huge here and it really shows... with the CEO checking in on people individually during COVID-19 when we all went remote. Co-workers, referred to as Team Members here are friendly, welcoming, and bond with one another easily despite not working together or being in the same department. The CEO Jeff, is really transparent (one of the company's core values) with the company's vision, goals, and how the business is doing overall. He truly cares about his employees and values their opinion.
Nothing major sticks out at the moment.
Advice to Management
Keep up the transparency.