Compare Airbnb vs Pinterest BETASee how working at Airbnb vs. Pinterest compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Airbnb vs. Pinterest. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Airbnb scored higher in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
- Pinterest scored higher in 5 areas: Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- Airbnb had 44 more reviews than Pinterest that mentioned "Free food" as a Pro.
- Airbnb had 20 more reviews than Pinterest that mentioned "Growing pains" as a Con.
I worked at Airbnb full-time for more than 5 years
- Great Benefits - Creative, driven, and hard working colleagues - Global teams = diverse perspectives - Focused on growth mindset leadership - Great for beginning and mid career growth.
- Since it's global, it never "shuts off" - meetings can sometimes be early or late in the day - Extremely fast paced, decisions sometimes made w/o consults, or decision not made because too many... "cooks in the kitchen" - If you are outside of the SF offices, it can be sometimes hard to connect with other staff.
Advice to Management
Please continue to focus on diverse hiring, more women, LGBTQIA+, and POC in leadership roles (including the board and all the way up to E-Staff).