Compare Alaska Airlines vs Kinkisharyo International BETASee how working at Alaska Airlines vs. Kinkisharyo International compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Alaska Airlines vs. Kinkisharyo International. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Alaska Airlines scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Kinkisharyo International scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Flight benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Alaska Airlines.
- "Low pay" was the most mentioned Con at Alaska Airlines.
I have been working at Alaska Airlines full-time for more than 3 years
Flexible schedule. You can design your schedule most of the times. Great flight perks.
Most airlines have the same con. Reserve life can be very challenging. If you value special holidays or anniversaries, as a new flight attendant you will not likely to be off work to celebrate these... days with your family
I have been working at Kinkisharyo International full-time for more than 3 years
Good pay Good benefit Great environment
Not really a bad things as a company Is just our site is to far from home …
Advice to Management
The company is great … May be us not the best pay … the only problem some times … and this is in general …. The people the company trust to run the business built a bad reputation..